Atlasinfo Manager allows you to manage your atlasinfo files in a 2D visualization.
Initialize your atlasinfo.txt into the application and get started.
You can use Atlasinfo Manager to move and reposition your maps in just a few clicks. Rely on features like a collision detection system. This will tell you if maps collided with each other. A list shows which maps are affected. At the end you can simply save your changes and a new generated file will be created.
With this software, you no longer have to worry about manually adding or editing maps. Manual tasks have taken a lot of time to master. Atlasinfo Manager will help you to finish your tasks just in few minutes.
- Initialize your atlas info file in a 2D visualization.
- Reposition maps and place the maps on new coordinates.
- Check with the collision detector in seconds if maps collided with each other.
- Create new maps within the software.
- Save your changes as an atlasinfo file to your computer.
v22.214.171.124 – 12. October 2018
Map Create | Map Delete
A lot of internal fixes and improvements
v126.96.36.199 – 20. March 2017
Atlasinfo syntax check (processing on each file initialisation)
Map lock/unlock system (to prevent moving already defined maps
Abnormal termination errors
Saving wrong base coordinates to file.
"sort on grid" coordinate array output
v188.8.131.52 – 27. October 2016
Software has been released